WM-1400 PRO J
Distinctive features of WM-1400 PRO J miller are:- Hiwin ballscrew, actuating screws and nuts
- Brushless spindle with a power of 300W.
- Drip watering system for coolant supply.
This miller model is designed to work mainly with hard materials such as pressed stone, bone, hard plastics. It is also this model that can be used for engraving on the surfaces of soft metals and alloys.
- Maximum processing area along axes: 180(х) х 110(у) х 160(z) 360*(a)
- Processing area with deadhead: 160 mm along Х axis
- Stepper motors: FullingMotor (XYZA)3A
- Positional accuracy: 0.005 mm
- Resolution: 0.002 mm
- Rotary axis movement discreteness: 0.0025 degrees
- Movement speed: 1200 mm/min
- Software resolution: 0.01 mm/pitch
- Voltage: 230V; 50Hz
- Power consumption: 275W
- Spindle: MicroNX - 20000 RPM, 300W
- Tool holder: 3.175 mm; 2 mm
- Interface: LPT
- Command language: G-Code
- Dimensional specifications (mm): 480 х 420 х 400
- Weight: 30 kg
- Operating area lighting: LED 12V
- Postprocessors: Desk Proto, Rhino CAM, Art CAM