PULSE 1100 3D DAY LIGHT
PULSE 1100 3D is a small-sized 3D printer with high accuracy of printing and low cost of maintenance. The printer combines high resolution and a large working area. Thanks to the built-in processor the printer can work without connecting to a separate computer. Low power consumption and available polymers make the cost of printing minimal. The printer is equipped with free software with a wide range of options for preparing files for printing. The software allows you to duplicate, reflect, scale files. Adding support structures is possible in manual and automatic modes.
Specifications of JSMill PULSE 1100 3D:
- Maximum print size (LWH): 116 x 66 x 120 mm;
- Print resolution along X, Y axes: 45 micron;
- Layer thickness: 0.01 mm to 0.1 mm
- Printing technology: LCD projection.
- Light source resource not less than 20000 hours.
- Supported file type: STL, OBJ, 3DS, AMF.
- Connection interface: Ethernet, WiFi, does not require an additional computer to print.
- Power consumption: 70 W;
- Dimensional specifications (LWH): 210 х 210 х 450 mm;
- Weight: 8 kg.