JSMill Pulse DLP is a high-precision photopolymer printer specially developed for use in the jewelry industry. The maximum resolution along X, Y axes is 30 μm, along the Z axis is 5 μm. The printer is equipped with a unique material for printing jewelry which is ideally spilled on any foundry equipment and using standard modes for casting. Thanks to the built-in processor 3D printer can work without connecting to a separate computer. Low energy consumption and affordable prices for printing polymers make the cost of manufacturing jewelry models minimal. The printer is equipped with software with a wide range of options for preparing files for printing. The software allows you to duplicate, reflect, scale files and add support structures in manual and automatic modes.
Specifications of JSMill Pulse DLP:
- Maximum print size (LWH): 100 x 56 x 100 mm (52 μm);
- Maximum print resolution along X, Y axes: 30 micron;
- Layer thickness: 0.01 mm to 0.1 mm
- Printing technology: DLP projection.
- Light source resource not less than 4000 hours.
- Supported file type: STL, OBJ, 3DS, AMF
- Connection interface: Ethernet, does not require an additional computer to print.
- Power consumption 250 W (with projector);
- Dimensional specifications (LWH): 320 х 320 х 440 mm (with projector);
- Weight: 9 kg.