JS MILL NEWS AND ARCHIVES
JSMILL began production of 3D printers with LCD technology. Pulse 1100 3D model is a high-precision photopolymer printer specially designed for use in the jewelry industry. The printer combines high resolution (45 microns) and a large working area. Thanks to the built-in processor, the printer can work without connecting to a separate computer. Low power consumption and available polymers make the cost of printing minimal. The printer is equipped with free software with a wide range of options for preparing files for printing. The software allows you to duplicate, reflect, scale files. Adding support structures is possible in manual and automatic modes.
- Maximum print size (LWH): 116 x 66 x 120 mm;
- Printing resolution along axes X, Y: 45 microns;
- Layer thickness: 0.01 mm to 0.1 mm
- Printing technology: UV LCD projection.
- Light source resource no less than 20000 hours.
- Supported file type: STL, CSW;
- Connection interface: Ethernet, does not require an additional computer to print.
- Power consumption 70 W;
- Dimensional specifications (LWH): 210 х 210 х 450 mm;
- Weight: 9 kg.